Our private registry is developed with Verdaccio, a lightweight open-source private npm proxy registry.
It contains every package distributed and used internally (unless there is a need to make it public).
To authenticate, you need to add the private registry to your local
To do this, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://registry.wild.plus
- Click on Login
- Grant permissions to the Github application (you need to be part of our Github organization)
- Click the Info button at the top
- The overlay now shows three commands you need to run locally, one after another
- Your local
~/.npmrcfile should now contain these lines:
- And you're all done, now you can install private or newer packages in the
@madebywild/*namespace from the private registry
Once authenticated, there are no limitations of any kind, you can publish and unpublish packages with the
npm publish and
npm unpublish commands.
Obviously, use them responsibly.
Internal packages use the
Verdaccio works as a proxy to the NPM registry, meaning that:
- if a
@madebywild/*package is published on both Verdaccio and NPM registries, Verdaccio takes precedence.
- if a
@madebywild/*package is published only on NPM, it will be normally used.